100 Days

 My Dearest Matt,

On July 5th we will be celebrating a milestone -- our first 100 days together.

I'm starting this blog because I have a gut feeling I'll have dementia like my mom.  I don't know how much time we'll have together before I'm no longer myself.  I told you in person but I want to put it in writing -- you don't have to stay, it's okay.  I've never loved anyone as much as I love you and I'm grateful for all the moments we've shared and all the moments to come.  Thank you for showing me that a love like this is possible.  I've never felt anything like it.

You don't know it yet but I would like to spend my remaining days in your company.  Even if we don't work out in the end, you have changed me. Loving you has shifted something inside me, for the better, and there's no going back

I'm going to keep this blog a secret for now.  I hope I remember to show it to you before it's too late

Love,

Kit

Comments

Popular Posts